MC Truck Licence Course Sydney

Multi-Combination Truck Licence Course

A MC Licence, also known as the Multi-Combination Truck Licence, is the highest level of Heavy Vehicle Licence available in Australia.

This licence will allow you to drive any Heavy Vehicle and is required for any person who wishes to drive any Heavy Vehicle with more than 1 Trailer (such as a B-Double, Road Train or Low Loader Dolly Combinations).

MC Truck Licence Course Duration

1-Day and 2-Day Courses Available

Call to Book now:

You can upgrade to a Multi-Combination Licence only after holding a Heavy Rigid Licence or a Heavy Combination Licence for a minimum of 12 Months.

Get your MC Truck Licence

Course Outline

  • Pre-operational check and cabin drill
  • Start, move off, shut down and secure
  • Management of: steering, gears, brakes and accelerator
  • Create, maintain and protect crash avoidance space
  • Application of road rules and directions
  • Reversing and parking
  • Hill stop and Hill start
  • Load securing
  • Final competency assessment
  • Trailer coupling and uncoupling

Multi-Combination Truck Licence Requirements

  • To enrol in the Multi-Combination Licence Course, all participants must:
  • Have held a minimum of HR Licence class for a period of at least 12 months
  • Currently hold either a HR or HC Class Licence
  • Complete a Medical Test
  • Successfully complete a Driver Knowledge Test (DKT) for the MC Licence Course at any RMS Branch

Course Duration

  • The Multi-Combination Licence Course is performed as either a 1-Day or a 2-Day Course. Throughout this course, each student will receive:
  • A minimum of 8 Hours of 1-on-1 Training
  • Breaks for Morning Tea & Lunch
  • A Final Competency Assessment (FCA)

How To Book Your Licence Course

Call To Make A Booking

Book Online

Jobs that require a MC Licence

MC Truck Driver Jobs are among the highest paying of all Truck Driving Jobs in Sydney. 

Obtaining your Multi-Combination Licence opens your job opportunities up to almost every single Truck Driving Job there is, not just in New South Wales but also Australia-Wide.

  • Some jobs that will require you to hold a MC Licence are:
  • Petrol Tanker Driver
  • Interstate Bulk Haulage Driver
  • MC Low-Loader Driver
  • Road Train Driver